Type A-B2 Crankshaft Specifications for Model A Ford
- Material: 4340 forged steel.
- Web hardness: Brinell 260-320
- The main and rod journals nitridation hardened to HV > 500.
- Product axial runout measured at the center main bearing with the front and rear main bearings mounted in Vee-blocks will not exceed 0.002 inches.
- Pins and bearings will not be out-of-round exceeding 0.0003
- Pins and bearings will not taper more than 0.0005 on length of bearing surface.
- Pins size tolerance: 1.498 / 1.499 inches.
- Bearings size tolerance: 1.623 / 1.624 inches.
- Dynamic and static balance will be within 2.5 grams.
- Specifications may be subject to change without further notice.
Please contact us for pricing.